Protecting your cells & strengthening your immune system
WOO® Cell Protect Plus with plant extracts and vitamin C
Cell protection always means anti-ageing and prevention for a better and healthier life. Youthfulness into old age is the wish of most people. How old we become and how long we remain healthy and vital depends decisively on the state of health of our cells. If we want to protect cells and delay "cell ageing", we need to know what is most detrimental to cell health.
THESE FACTORS AGE CELLS FASTER
- Free radicals - One of the biggest dangers in this context comes from free radicals. Oxidation, the burning of oxygen during respiration, releases enormous amounts of energy. This is the prerequisite for high metabolic activity.
- Harmful substances - The problem, however, is that all oxygen-consuming aerobic organisms form harmful substances during the oxidation of oxygen. These oxidising substances occur in various forms.
- Oxygen radicals - The best known free radicals are oxygen radicals, which are blamed for more than 60 diseases as well as rapid ageing and reduced performance.
- Oxidative stress - Oxygen radicals cause oxidative stress. Whenever we have great physical and mental stress, the body uses more oxygen. This leads to an increase in the formation of these radicals.
- UV rays - But other influences can also promote the formation of free radicals. The best example of this is UV radiation from frequent and prolonged sunbathing.
DELAYING CELL AGEING IN A TARGETED MANNER
Cell ageing is stored as a fixed programme in our genes. Cell health can be positively influenced. Nature can help us here, because the antioxidant vitamins and especially the secondary plant substances can be easily supplied through food or as food supplements.
TURMERIC - A TRUE MIRACLE CURE
Studies have found that turmeric or curcumin as an active substance can help with many health problems. These include joint inflammation, cataracts, gastrointestinal problems, prevention of inflammation and for poorly healing wounds. High blood pressure, as part of the metabolic syndrome, is also positively influenced by curcumin.
RED ORANGE COMPLEX® NATURAL SUN PROTECTION
Red Orange Complex® is a standardised natural extract from the juice of three varieties of Sicilian blood oranges: Moro, Tarocco and Sanguinello. The ingredients of Red Orange Complex® can reduce the redness of the skin when exposed to the sun. Clinical studies with Red Orange Complex® show an improvement in skin tanning homogeneity. Red Orange Complex® reduces oxidative stress and supports the immune system.